Where Can I Find the Amsco Mathematics B Answer Book Online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter majormuss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Book
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
majormuss
Messages
124
Reaction score
4

Homework Statement


hi guys, I know this is not the appropriate place to post this, but i can find no other.
Does anyone know where i can find the answer book to the amsco's mathematics b textbook online.. whether it be just online to view, or torrent, or to buy?... I really need the answers or my studying will not be so effective.


Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution

 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry but I don't think it would be appropriate for myself or any other user to direct you to this or even advice any further on it. I'd say though that from some experience actually having the answers like this is rarely the best way to really learn the subject matter instead of simple time and effort. I'm sure if you had any problems with your work along the way and posted those questions on here with your methods and attempts at the solutions, we then could help with keeping you on the right track. :smile: