Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where can i get the answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions?

1. Apr 26, 2007 #1
    Hi, i'm taking AP Chemistry right now and will be taking the Ap Chem Test on May 15. Recently i've found some Ap chemistry free response questions from 2002 to 2006 on www.Collegeboard.com; however they don't have the answer keys to those questions and i'm just clueless on most of those problems so if any of you know a website where i could get the answer keys to those problems, it'll be awesome, thanks :)
  2. jcsd
  3. May 3, 2007 #2
    common guys, please help. I just want to study for my big ap test on this May 15, what's wrong with that?? :frown: :frown:
  4. May 3, 2007 #3

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Why don't you try to work the one(s) you don't understand here on PF. Perhaps we could then direct you to sources that would cover than information.

If you really are clueless about most of the problems, perhaps it is too optimistic to expect to develop this expertise in only 12 days with only an answer key as your guide?
  5. May 5, 2007 #4
    i have the AP tests for 2000-20006 so if you have a particular question that you need the answer to, tell me and ill give you the answer.
  6. May 8, 2007 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

As chemistree suggested, if you need help solving problems you don't understand, try our homework help forums. If you don't have a clue on how to solve the problems, you'll learn a lot more than just getting an answer will do for you. This isn't the place for trading answers only.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?