Where can I read online the book:superstring(Green,Schwarz,Witten)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndung200790
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 4K views
ndung200790
Messages
519
Reaction score
0
Please tell me the online address where I can read online the book: Superstring Theory(Green,Schwarz,Witten),because in Vietnam I am very difficult to buy the hard book.
Thank you very much in advance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Consider buying a good English book instead. No offense intended but you clearly have some more important things besides superstring theory to worry about.
 
Mépris said:
Consider buying a good English book instead. No offense intended but you clearly have some more important things besides superstring theory to worry about.

He's from Vietnam (English probably isn't native), I think it's reasonable that he doesn't have perfect grammar.
 
Why is it that whenever someone says "no offence intended" they immediately follow with something offensive?
 
Now, I have understood the right thing,thank you very much for all your kind teaching.Living in Vietnam I had not understood the International Laws.And in Vietnam I can not appeal to make for myself a International Bank Account to buy something abroad.
 
Many Vietnames people have difficulties in the making,but not all Vietnamese people!
 
Kevin_Axion said:
He's from Vietnam (English probably isn't native), I think it's reasonable that he doesn't have perfect grammar.

I don't expect anyone to speak any language perfectly. I do, however, think that if one is seriously considering studying a given subject, in this case Physics, it would be a good idea for one to spend more time at attempting to improve their command of the language in which the books they want to read are written in.
 
^
It's definitely not the easier route. Obviously, the person has an understanding of the language, and while I consider myself no authority of the said language, I think that reading books which are less complicated might prove to be less painful and actually help one to learn. :)

For the record, I'm not a native English speaker either and I do have quite a bit of work to do with mine.