1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where can I read online the book:superstring(Green,Schwarz,Witten)?

1. Dec 7, 2011 #1
    Please tell me the online address where I can read online the book: Superstring Theory(Green,Schwarz,Witten),because in Vietnam I am very difficult to buy the hard book.
    Thank you very much in advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 7, 2011 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

I doubt legal online version exists.

4. Dec 7, 2011 #3
    Consider buying a good English book instead. No offense intended but you clearly have some more important things besides superstring theory to worry about.

5. Dec 7, 2011 #4
    He's from Vietnam (English probably isn't native), I think it's reasonable that he doesn't have perfect grammar.

6. Dec 7, 2011 #5
    Why is it that whenever someone says "no offence intended" they immediately follow with something offensive?

7. Dec 7, 2011 #6
    Now, I have understood the right thing,thank you very much for all your kind teaching.Living in Vietnam I had not understood the International Laws.And in Vietnam I can not appeal to make for myself a International Bank Account to buy something abroad.

8. Dec 7, 2011 #7
    Many Vietnames people have difficulties in the making,but not all Vietnamese people!

9. Dec 8, 2011 #8
    I don't expect anyone to speak any language perfectly. I do, however, think that if one is seriously considering studying a given subject, in this case Physics, it would be a good idea for one to spend more time at attempting to improve their command of the language in which the books they want to read are written in.

10. Dec 8, 2011 #9

Borek

Staff: Mentor

They can do it reading these books. Please stop preaching.

11. Dec 8, 2011 #10
    ^
    It's definitely not the easier route. Obviously, the person has an understanding of the language, and while I consider myself no authority of the said language, I think that reading books which are less complicated might prove to be less painful and actually help one to learn. :)

For the record, I'm not a native English speaker either and I do have quite a bit of work to do with mine.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook