Where to Find Platinum Wire Locally in the U.S.?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Null_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Platinum Wire
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 6K views
Null_
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
I need to have it before Monday, so preferably a brick and mortar store. I live in the States.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'd guess unless you live in a big town, google it and have it shipped 'next day'
 
Sounds like a specialty item you're not likely to find in a brick and mortar store (and if you did, you'd probably still be paying for that shipping cost in the price of the item).

Do you think a jeweler might carry it? Probably cheaper to just pay for overnight shipping, though. And I don't know if the type used for jewelry would be the same purity as you'd need for your project.