Which function drawer is this one?

In summary, the conversation discusses the search for a 3D function drawer and options for creating similar software. The speaker mentions that the person in the video uses custom developed software and suggests contacting them for more information. They also mention the possibility of using the processing.org IDE or third party libraries to create similar effects.
Have anybody seen a 3D function drawer like this one?(4:12)

Since I don’t know what these 3D drawers are really called,I can’t find any.

Physics news on Phys.org
He uses custom developed software. You could always contact him or ask in a comment to the video.

You could also do a bit of programming with the processing.org IDE. But it would take a lot of code to duplicate his stuff directly.

Likes YoungPhysicist
jedishrfu said:
He uses custom developed software. You could always contact him or ask in a comment to the video.

You could also do a bit of programming with the processing.org IDE. But it would take a lot of code to duplicate his stuff directly.
Thanks! I have thought about that he uses a custom software,but I still hope there will be one lying out there.:smile:

The closest I know to do any kind of mathematical stuff are matlab, mathematica and geogebra. I'm pretty sure they don't do what he does though.

With processing you can do a lot of amazing things. Some folks post videos of their work on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/groups/processing

Also processing third party libraries provide a lot of examples that you can run my favorite is the system of particles example in the PixelFlow library.

1. What is the purpose of a function drawer?

A function drawer is used to store and organize various functions or equations. It is typically used in mathematics or computer science to keep track of different functions and their corresponding variables.

2. How can I identify which function drawer a certain function belongs to?

The function drawer is usually labeled or numbered, allowing you to easily identify which function belongs to which drawer. You can also organize your functions by category or type to make it easier to locate them.

3. Is there a specific way to arrange functions in a function drawer?

There is no specific way to arrange functions in a function drawer, as it often depends on personal preference or the type of functions being stored. However, it is recommended to arrange them in a logical and organized manner for easier access.

4. Can I store functions from different subjects in the same function drawer?

Yes, you can store functions from different subjects in the same function drawer. However, it may be beneficial to separate them by subject or label them accordingly to avoid confusion.

5. How do I maintain the accuracy and integrity of my function drawer?

To maintain the accuracy and integrity of your function drawer, it is important to regularly review and update the functions stored within it. Make sure to label and organize new functions properly, and remove any outdated or incorrect ones to ensure the accuracy of your drawer.

Suggested for: Which function drawer is this one?

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views