rhxoehwhfh Messages 91 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Dec 21, 2007 #1 Light travels from medium C to medium D. The angle of incidence is larger than the angle of refraction. Which medium has the lower index of refraction? Explain your logic.
Light travels from medium C to medium D. The angle of incidence is larger than the angle of refraction. Which medium has the lower index of refraction? Explain your logic.
DaveC426913 Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 24,696 Reaction score 9,097 Dec 21, 2007 #2 We don't spoon feed here. Show your effort.
Dick Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 26,254 Reaction score 623 Dec 21, 2007 #3 I'll spoon feed you a hint. Study Snell's law.
rhxoehwhfh Messages 91 Reaction score 0 Dec 21, 2007 #5 I got this answer: Fast medium will have smaller index of refraction because you can't refract the light by more than 90 degrees.
I got this answer: Fast medium will have smaller index of refraction because you can't refract the light by more than 90 degrees.