Which university out of RMIT and La Trobe is best ?

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter #neutrino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    University
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
#neutrino
Messages
51
Reaction score
2
I'm looking for a double degree in applied science and nanotechnology and have no clue about universities in melbourne australia
 
Physics news on Phys.org
For a science degree, I'd be going to Melbourne Uni (they have a big nanotech facility), followed by Monash, if you have to be in Melbourne. They may not have specific named degrees, but a generic BSc with a materials focus will be fine. It really depends on what you want to do with your degree.
 
#neutrino said:
I am Interested the medical field . so any advice
As in, becoming a medical doctor?
 
Nope interested in the medical field related to nanotechnology