Who is the best footy player in the world?

• Thread starter i-like-maths
  • Start date
In summary, the best footy player in the world is a highly debated topic and can vary depending on personal opinions. Some popular names often mentioned include Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., and Kylian Mbappe. The criteria used to determine the best footy player can include individual performance, team success, goals and assists, and overall impact on the game. The best footy player in the world is always changing as new players emerge and others retire, and it is subjective and influenced by the era and style of play. There is no specific league or tournament that determines the best footy player, but competitions like the FIFA World Cup and Champions League often showcase top players. Some up-and-coming players to watch out for in
i-like-maths
This is a debatable question but I think it is C Ron
Lets have some opinions.

Physics news on Phys.org
Messi and if I were building a team I'd pick Messi because he's a few years younger.

Likes i-like-maths
Greg Bernhardt said:
Messi and if I were building a team I'd pick Messi because he's a few years younger.
it is hard to chose between them because they have both got 4 balloon d'ors.

i-like-maths said:
it is hard to chose between them because they have both got 4 balloon d'ors.
Apparently neither are best in La Liga though :)

1. Who is currently considered the best footy player in the world?

The current best footy player in the world is widely debated and can vary depending on personal opinions. However, some popular names that often come up in discussions include Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., and Kylian Mbappe.

2. What criteria are used to determine the best footy player in the world?

The criteria used to determine the best footy player in the world can vary, but some common factors include individual performance, team success, goals and assists, and overall impact on the game.

3. Has the best footy player in the world changed over time?

Yes, the best footy player in the world is always changing as new players emerge and others retire. It is also subjective and can vary depending on the era and style of play.

4. Is there a specific league or tournament in which the best footy player in the world is determined?

There is no specific league or tournament that determines the best footy player in the world. However, some popular competitions such as the FIFA World Cup and the Champions League often showcase top players and can influence the perception of who is the best.

5. Are there any up-and-coming players who could potentially become the best footy player in the world?

Yes, there are always new and talented players emerging in the world of footy. Some names to watch out for in the future include Erling Haaland, Jadon Sancho, and Phil Foden.