• News
  • Thread starter turbo
  • Start date

Who gets your vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
turbo
Gold Member
In a heads-up match for the Presidency of the US, who would you vote for? Sarah Palin or Tina Fey? Please consider how well you you think the candidates are informed of domestic and international issues, and whether the candidates would be capable of acting in the best interests of the citizenry of the US.

Answers and Replies

Sara Palin is far more qualified than Tina Fey, but Palin is too outspoken on some issues. Tina Fey leans way too far to the left for the American masses to accept, and she's not had the training to be a politician. She's a comedian, period. She can't answer routine interview questions without being off-the wall, dismissive, or flippant. She's definately not, and never will be presidential material.

This morning I read an article in the newspaper about the growing centrist movement needing a candidate for the 2012 Presidential election, and I for one am ready to endorse and support anyone who can lead our country with a "whatever works best" approach rather than the ages-old, largely ineffectual partisan approaches.

Evo
Mentor
Sara Palin is far more qualified than Tina Fey, but Palin is too outspoken on some issues. Tina Fey leans way too far to the left for the American masses to accept, and she's not had the training to be a politician. She's a comedian, period. She can't answer routine interview questions without being off-the wall, dismissive, or flippant. She's definately not, and never will be presidential material.
Hmmm, a slight correction.

Palin leans way too far the the right for the American masses to accept, and she's not had the training to be a politician. She's a comedian, period. She can't answer routine interview questions without being off-the wall, dismissive, or flippant. She's definitely not, and never will be presidential material. :tongue2:

Jasongreat
Since Fey was pretty much lost to the annals of history, till Sarah came along, then had her popularity rise by riding Sarahs coat tails, I would have to vote for Sarah if it was a race between only those two, but I wouldnt vote for either as long as there were any other candidates.

Imo, Sarah showed she had very little character when she allowed Mccains team to try and mold her into their idea of an ideal candidate, a move that backfired badly.

and Fey, has never shown any character, except for playing different characters on TV.