Who Were the 2010 PF Award Recipients?

  • Topic: Praise 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
95 replies · 15K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,120
In honor of the 2010 PF Member Awards, I am proud to present these badge awards to the following members:

DrChinese
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/physics.gif

Marcus
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/astro.gif

vk6kro
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/engineering.gif

Mathwonk
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/math.gif

Andy Resnick
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/othersci.gif

Tiny-Tim
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/homework.gif

Mark44
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/homework.gif

Lisab
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/community.gif

Char. Limit
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/newcomer.gif

Danger
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/awards/humor.gif
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
:smile: CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE! :smile:
:smile: All the nominees too! :smile:
 
Congratulations! :approve:




Lisab's award has '09 on it.
 
Awesome group! Congrats to all the nominees as well. You all help to make the PF a great place. :biggrin:
 
(BTW, if anybody sees some "2009" awards in the OP images, just refresh your screen. You may be seeing cached versions of the awards.)
 
Thanks everyone. It's such a delight to be part of this community.
 
Lisab, you are so deserving of recognition. So happy for you. Congratulations! :!)
 
Lacy33 said:
Lisab? Danger? Where are you? :!)


Ahahah, I slipped through while you weren't looking :wink:!
 
You've even got the right avatar for this! That is a picture of the community spirit, isn't it?
 
Gokul43201 said:
You've even got the right avatar for this! That is a picture of the community spirit, isn't it?

Actually it's a forest nymph :smile:.
 
Just want to express pleasure with the PF community collectively. The group is fun to hang out with and remarkably constructive--educationally and in other ways. Also appreciation to the rest of astro/cosmo slate for generously sharing your expertise and taking care of business. I'm always learning new stuff from you and many others must be as well.
 
Congrats and thanks to all of you, and to all the nominees as well. Job well done.
 
Wow...
Thank you to all who are responsible for this.
The only trouble is that now I'm obliged to try being funny even when I don't feel like it. It's not always easy, but I'll give it a shot. :wink:

Congratulations to all other competitors in all categories. This really is a special place, populated by special people. Everyone who was nominated, and several who weren't, are deserving of recognition.
And, of course, huge thanks to Greg for starting the whole thing.
 
Thank you to all who voted for me! It's an honor to be known as the best person to come here within the last year, especially when there have been so many to come here and make their presence known.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
oops, Danger's badge isn't showing. should be fixed in 30min :)

No sweat; I like being incognito.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
oops, Danger's badge isn't showing. should be fixed in 30min :)

I was ready to ask why.
 
Danger said:
No sweat; I like being incognito.

All better now! Congrats, Danger. :biggrin:
 
Congratulations everyone! Thanks for being here to help make this forum great. :)
 
Congrats to those who won!

Greg - I did not get 'the most active member award' :mad:
:biggrin:
 
Congratulations to all who received awards and many, many thanks to Greg for keeping this place going. I heart PF!
 
Abdul Quadeer said:
Greg - I did not get 'the most active member award' :mad:
:biggrin:

Well, we don't usually discuss our sex lives here.