Who Will Guess the Least Popular Number?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Physics_wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fun Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
30 replies · 4K views
Physics_wiz said:
Hmm, a moderator on another forum ran this game three rounds and the thing that amazed me was that one person won all three rounds. I'm just interested in seeing the results and I'd say that you're not a wierdo if you win...just know how to think right.

AKG said:
Ouch! You'd think that on a board as crowded as this one, more than 5 people would play. If anyone's interested, you can see what we did over at PhilosophyForums.com:

http://forums.philosophyforums.com/...ead.php?t=10850

Heyo AKG, I didn't know you were the philosophyforums AKG too. I was referring to Wax on philosophyforums in the first quote :biggrin: I played in 4 of the 5 rounds there and became interested in the game. After seeing the number of people here, I thought it would be pretty interesting to play here and see the results with a huge (didn't happen) number of people.

Anyways, I'll run another round. Results will be posted in 2 days again. PM me with your guesses...RIGHT NOW!
 
Last edited by a moderator: