Who Will Win the Superbowl? Predictions and Projections Inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date Start date

Who will win Superbowl 40?


  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 6K views
Janus said:
That being said, I personally think that Seattle does get a little less respect from the odds makers just due to the fact that they are the Seahawks.:rolleyes:
That's understandable. Most people have no idea what a seahawk is, plus their uniforms are confusing. Their official uniform colors are "Seahawk blue, Seahawk navy blue, and Seahawk bright green". I've never heard of any of those colors before. What's the difference between Seahawk blue and blue - is Seahawk blue a darker shade or a lighter shade, or is it just plain blue with some drab grey blended in? I'm having a hard time putting a handle on the Seahawk bright green, as well. It's not exactly neon green - it's more like a neon greenish grey with just a hint of yellow.

Edit: When I think about it, didn't we have a thread about what would happen if someone invented a new color?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I voted "seahawks" when this thread was started, because I knew nothing about whatever the thread subject was and I wanted to screw up the statistics. What do you know.