Why did my weedeater keep going after I turned the power off?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluemoonKY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Power
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
bluemoonKY
Messages
130
Reaction score
16
I used to be a groundskeeper, and I operated a weedeater for the job. I had a gas-powered weedeater. I don't remember the make or model of the weedeater. When I turned power button to off to turn off the weedeater, the engine on my weedeater would sometimes keep on going for over a minute after I turned the weedeater off. Why did my weedeater engine keep on running after I turned the power to off?
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
lisab said:
It wasn't full yet.
:smile:
 
bluemoonKY said:
I used to be a groundskeeper, and I operated a weedeater for the job. I had a gas-powered weedeater. I don't remember the make or model of the weedeater. When I turned power button to off to turn off the weedeater, the engine on my weedeater would sometimes keep on going for over a minute after I turned the weedeater off. Why did my weedeater engine keep on running after I turned the power to off?

It's obviously possessed. What more evidence do you need?