Why is newest member not welcomed anymore?
- Thread starter arildno
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
shhhhh...
(we're out of fish.)
(we're out of fish.)
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Yep, that's when they disappeared. I'd like to see them back.Moonbear said:I hadn't noticed that had disappeared. I'm trying to remember if the last time I saw that was before or after the upgrade. You mean on the front page where the member stats are shown, right?
mattmns
- 1,129
- 5
I still see it, I am using the Nexus skin.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Yep, still in Nexus.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,213
- 26
I thought I saw that just recently, when Ivan started the last "gazillionth member" thread.Moonbear said:I hadn't noticed that had disappeared. I'm trying to remember if the last time I saw that was before or after the upgrade. You mean on the front page where the member stats are shown, right?
tehno
- 375
- 0
I have also one question :Certain PF moderators don't to do their tasks (even if they are PM-ed what to do).Why?
Last edited:
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
They may decide that the action is not appropriate or needed. Which the last pm you sent fell under that scenario, I apologize if I forgot to tell you of the decision.tehno said:I have also one question :Certain PF moderators don't to do their tasks (even if they are PM-ed what to do).Why?
Similar threads
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 68 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 68