Congrats to Kurdt, Newest Member of PF Staff!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
68 replies · 10K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wooohooooooooo way to go Kurdt!



* I always had faith in you. {blushes} I'm so proud of you.
 
Does this mean that you are officially "Best Kurdt" now?

Congratulations! Well deserved! :approve:
 
Congratulations on a well deserved promotion, Kurdt! That kitchen's a bit of a mess, though, so I reckon you should get scrubbing asap :wink:
 
Wow! Congratulations!
applause.gif


Remember, you owe me one. One postcard.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the dancing banana smiley when you need it? :smile:

Welcome aboard, Kurt. How are you at making coffee? :biggrin:
 
Kurdt signed off 7 minutes prior to the OP. :biggrin:

Hopefully, he'll be around later.



Welcome aboard, Kurdt!
 
Hes rushed off to put a down payment on the retirement home:!)
 
turbo-1 said:
Some of those fellas look suspiciously like red jalapenos.

No eating Kurdt's party guests.
 
Perhaps some music...

http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana011.gif http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana026.gif http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana038.gif

And even more dancing bananas...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
turbo-1 said:
Some of those fellas look suspiciously like red jalapenos. http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana001.gifhttp://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana033.gif http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana109.gif
Or Hot Portugal peppers.

We need some dancing habaneros.
 
turbo-1 said:
Hmmm! Making salsa is fun.

I'll send you some.


Are you sure your salsa doesn't qualify as hazmat? If so, sending it can be heavily regulated.
 
Borek said:
Are you sure your salsa doesn't qualify as hazmat? If so, sending it can be heavily regulated.
Nobody has been killed. Injured, perhaps, but everybody has recovered eventually.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
look at your postbit area :smile:

Uh, I don't know what that means. Everything looks the same as before.

EDIT: Wait, now I see it.

Thank you!
 
Redbelly98 said:
Uh, I don't know what that means. Everything looks the same as before.

EDIT: Wait, now I see it.

Thank you!
Congratulations RB! Also well deserved!
 
Evo said:
Congratulations RB! Also well deserved!

Well at least RB is at the party!