Why Is Triumph Furious Over This Unexpected YouTube Video?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Youtube
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
I do not know how this got on to youtube, the people at Triumph must be really mad.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Dropped your badger?

That was funny. :biggrin:
 
Did you see the baby engines going into the incubator, i nearly put this in S and D but the proof is obvious, Triumph have the technology
 
wolram said:
Did you see the baby engines going into the incubator, i nearly put this in S and D but the proof is obvious, Triumph have the technology
I'm convinced. :smile:
 
The part where they tested the brakes kinda freaked me out. It would really suck for that guy and his badger if the brakes were faulty...
 
I too was impressed by the bravery of the man that dropped his badger. I know dropping a badger is a great risk here in the UK, but such dedication to ones badger is rare. All too often we just find another dead badger to make our shaving brushes.