Will Dover Republish Relativistic Quantum Mechanics by Bjorken and Drell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 6K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,662
Reaction score
372
I've seen at Amazon that Dover plans to republish "Relativistic Quantum Fields", does someone know if "Relativistic Quantum Mechanics" will be republish?

I read the reviews for the edition that they have at Amazon for the latter, and it seems the print is unreadable...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
MathematicalPhysicist said:
I've seen at Amazon that Dover plans to republish "Relativistic Quantum Fields"
Yes, this book is no longer appropriate for modern course on QFT, and sale of the book becoming a problem for McGraw-Hill.

does someone know if "Relativistic Quantum Mechanics" will be republish?

I read the reviews for the edition that they have at Amazon for the latter, and it seems the print is unreadable...

I do not think that McGraw-Hill will let this one go! It is still saling good.

Sam