Wolfram Schommers Projection theory

In summary, the author is looking for anything that supports or discounts the theory that relates to Projection Theory. He has tried searching for information online, but has not found anything. If you have any information that supports or discounts this theory, please share it.
Keth
TL;DR Summary
Looking for any work related to Schommers' book 'Cosmic Secrets'
I'm trying to dig up anything that supports or discounts Schommers' theory as it relates to Projection Theory. Tried some Googling and came up with naught.

Physics news on Phys.org
Keth said:
I'm trying to dig up anything that supports or discounts Schommers' theory as it relates to Projection Theory. Tried some Googling and came up with naught.
IF, by "Projection Theory", you mean the defense mechanism of Psychological Projection (aka blame shifting), then you're deep into whacko crackpot territory if you think that relates to anything in the mainstream physics of the objective real world.

If you meant something else by "projection theory", you'll have to give us a better clue...

My search returned quite a number of citations. Perhaps this is somewhat nebulous subject matter.

strangerep said:
IF, by "Projection Theory", you mean the defense mechanism of Psychological Projection (aka blame shifting), then you're deep into whacko crackpot territory if you think that relates to anything in the mainstream physics of the objective real world.

If you meant something else by "projection theory", you'll have to give us a better clue...
I mean the holographic principle.

hutchphd said:
My search returned quite a number of citations. Perhaps this is somewhat nebulous subject matter.
That's kinda where I am but any help is useful

Keth said:
Summary:: Looking for any work related to Schommers' book 'Cosmic Secrets'

This book is a pop science book, not a textbook or scientific paper. If you want to discuss some theory by Schommers, you will need to give a reference to a textbook or scientific paper.

PeterDonis said:
This book is a pop science book, not a textbook or scientific paper. If you want to discuss some theory by Schommers, you will need to give a reference to a textbook or scientific paper.
It doesn't read like a popsci book to me but the premise is unique to the usual theory. It's mostly theoretical which is why I was hoping find something a bit more solid. I do appreciate the feed back.

In a nutshell it turns the holographic principal around and considers space and time to be auxiliary functions of the brain and alters the typical equations accordingly. Not sure if that helps...kinda the reason why I am reaching out for assitance.

Keth said:
It doesn't read like a popsci book

It's not a textbook or a peer-reviewed paper. That means it's a pop science book.

Keth said:
I was hoping find something a bit more solid

If there are peer-reviewed papers published on the theory, you can probably find links to them on the author's own website (which will probably be a web page provided by his academic institution). Most scientists have links to their papers there.

PeterDonis said:
It's not a textbook or a peer-reviewed paper. That means it's a pop science book.
If there are peer-reviewed papers published on the theory, you can probably find links to them on the author's own website (which will probably be a web page provided by his academic institution). Most scientists have links to their papers there.
Many many thanks!

What is Wolfram Schommers Projection theory?

Wolfram Schommers Projection theory is a scientific theory proposed by German physicist Wolfram Schommers. It suggests that the universe is a projection of a higher-dimensional reality onto a lower-dimensional space, and that all physical phenomena can be explained by this projection.

How does Wolfram Schommers Projection theory differ from other theories of the universe?

Unlike traditional theories such as the Big Bang theory or string theory, Wolfram Schommers Projection theory does not rely on the existence of a singularity or extra dimensions. Instead, it proposes that the universe is a projection from a higher-dimensional reality onto a lower-dimensional space.

What evidence supports Wolfram Schommers Projection theory?

Currently, there is no direct evidence that supports Wolfram Schommers Projection theory. However, some scientists argue that it can explain certain phenomena that are difficult to explain with traditional theories, such as the fine-tuning of the universe and the observed flatness of space.

What are the potential implications of Wolfram Schommers Projection theory?

If Wolfram Schommers Projection theory is proven to be true, it would fundamentally change our understanding of the universe and how it operates. It could also have practical applications, such as helping us understand and manipulate higher-dimensional realities.

Is Wolfram Schommers Projection theory widely accepted in the scientific community?

Currently, Wolfram Schommers Projection theory is still a relatively new and controversial theory, and it has not yet gained widespread acceptance in the scientific community. However, it continues to be studied and debated by scientists, and further research may eventually lead to its acceptance or rejection.