Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Finally, I can straighten my back a little. Mend my self-confidence somewhat.

Wordle 1,079 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Again. I think I could have done better. It's as if the moment I press ENTER I realize I effed up.

Wordle 1,080 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
kuruman said:
Wordle 1,079 4/6

⬜⬜🟧⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟧🟦🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Finally, something symmetric.
What are you building? You grew up with Meccano, LEGO or Playmobil? :)

I've always pitied my childhood friends who had Playmobil.

There, I shared a dark secret with you.

EDIT: Thinking about it you probably grew up with an MSX with no games. :P
(God knows I did!)
 
gmax137 said:
Agree, it is better than one of these:

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›

I call these things " @fresh_42 's English nightmares"
Did you mean ...

Wordle 1,080 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

... these kinds of nightmares?
 
fresh_42 said:
Did you mean ...

Wordle 1,080 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

... these kinds of nightmares?
Twixt you and sprothy, I'm calculating todays word is SHARE.
Since my scheduled seed today is SPARE, I'm not going to be ashamed of myself for switching.
 
Last edited:
Unless of course one or both used a word not in the solution list in which case I calculate over a hundred possible words.

Wordle 1,080 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

In post game analysis, it appears I would have played almost the exact way with my originally scheduled seed word.
 
Wordle 1.081 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Really wanted to make the 4. guess as #3 but regrettably economized a little too much with the letters.

It was either GROSS or GROOM but chose GROKS. :(
 
jack action said:
Wordle 1,081 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Well done there. Not many clues you had to work with. Apart from those excluded of course....