Yo guys how do i graph acceleration

In summary, acceleration is the rate of change of an object's velocity over time. It is measured in units of distance per time squared and can be calculated using the formula a = (vf - vi)/t or a = Δv/Δt. To graph acceleration, plot acceleration values on the y-axis and time values on the x-axis. Real-life examples of acceleration include a car speeding up or slowing down, a roller coaster going up or down a hill, and a ball thrown into the air.
aaquib
Question 1. The Lotus Elise is capable of accelerating from 0 to 100km/h in 5 seconds. Graph

HOW DO I GRAPH? WHAT DO I PUT ON MY X AND Y AXIS??

Physics news on Phys.org
Graph what? Position? Acceleration? Velocity? Jerk?

If that's all the information you are given, I would assume that they want you to graph velocity vs. time. However, because it doesn't state the nature of the acceleration there are many possibilities for the actual shape of the graph.

Poor question.

What is acceleration?

Acceleration is the rate of change of an object's velocity over time. It is a vector quantity, meaning it has both magnitude and direction. In other words, it is how fast an object's velocity is changing and in what direction.

How is acceleration measured?

Acceleration is measured in units of distance per time squared, such as meters per second squared (m/s^2) or feet per second squared (ft/s^2). It can be measured using tools such as accelerometers or by recording changes in an object's position and time.

What is the formula for calculating acceleration?

The formula for acceleration is a = (vf - vi)/t, where a is acceleration, vf is final velocity, vi is initial velocity, and t is time. This formula can also be written as a = Δv/Δt, where Δv is the change in velocity and Δt is the change in time.

How do I graph acceleration?

To graph acceleration, you will need to plot acceleration values on the y-axis and time values on the x-axis. The resulting graph will show how the acceleration changes over time. You can also plot velocity on the y-axis and time on the x-axis to see how acceleration affects an object's velocity.

What are some real-life examples of acceleration?

Some real-life examples of acceleration include a car speeding up or slowing down, a roller coaster going up or down a hill, and a ball thrown into the air. Any time an object's velocity changes, there is acceleration involved.