Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Automotive Your opinion - which Course/Software Tools to do

1. Feb 9, 2013 #1
    your opinion -- which Course/Software Tools to do

Hello Everyone
    I graduated in automotive engineering and I am looking to settle down in this field but as I don't have enough work experience in this sector and I am looking to apply for jobs in automotive sector I want to learn further and build a good career, but I am really confused in which COURSE/SOFTWARE TOOLS to do(like NASTRAN/PATRAN/LS DYNA/CATIA SO ON). so could anyone please suggest me some automotive courses which are vastly used in automotive industry/manufacturing sectors, which has good job prospects at the moment. I will really owe you a lot if you could suggest me by taking your valuable time.
    looking forward to hear from you soon

With regards

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 9, 2013 #2
    Re: please suggest your opinion

Do you have any particular portion of the automobile you are looking at to specialize or are you just going to pick and go with it?

4. Feb 10, 2013 #3

Hi
    Nothin in particular about specalizing in one specific area. I'm considering over all.just courses which has much future scope and good career prospects will be fine.

5. Feb 10, 2013 #4

turbo

Gold Member

Have you actually done any work in auto-maintenance, so you have some idea where there might be some engineering deficiencies? It's a pretty good idea to get hands-on experience it you want specialize, so you won't waste your time and money. Just my opinion.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook