Zero Point: Solving for it and what it is.

• Thread starter IooqXpooI
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Point Zero
In summary, Zero Point is the point where the forces of gravity and electromagnetism are equal if they were acting on a piece of bread. It can be solved for using equations that take into account the mass and charge of two objects, the distance between them, and their distances from the Zero Point. However, these equations may result in infinite solutions if not normalized. The concept of holism is important in understanding the total mass and size of the universe, which cannot be fully determined. Gauss's Law can explain the total charge of the universe, but there is no equivalent for the magnetic field. The magnetic moment may eventually submit to the same solution using gauge invariance. The breaking of parity in the weak nuclear force is influenced by the
The existence of a minimum triangular surface area of 1/2 corresponding to a unit square does not depend on the curvature of spacetime where the surface is embedded and clearly demonstrated in an Euclidean geometry using the parallel axiom.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
The Euler's identities are given by

[tex] e^{+ i \theta} = cos \theta + i sin \theta [/tex]

and

[tex] e^{- i \theta} = cos \theta - i sin \theta [/tex]

A complex number z is given by

[tex] z = r \left( cos \theta + i sin \theta \right)[/tex]

So Euler's identities is the same as when r=1 and

[tex] z = e^{ i \theta} [/tex]

But the complex number is defined as z = x + iy. This is like adding apples to oranges where x is an apple and iy is an orange. Physically, I still failed to understand this but mathematically, I guess, anything is possible.