Help Name Chroot-Monique's Love-Childs, Please

• Thread starter holly
  • Start date
In summary: Now I am wondering what other unknown cyber pairings there may be. Moonbear and zoobyshoe might be interesting. Yes...little moonshoe & zoobybear. :approve:

Name the Love-Childs

• Monique II and Chroot II

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Marie and Isaac

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Microbe and Solenoid

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ??? and ???

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
holly
Due to the little known and dangerous phenomenon known as "Mentor Trans-Forum Electro-Fertilization," the above-mentioned persons find themselves the surprised parents of insty-twins.

Physics news on Phys.org
holly said:
Due to the little known and dangerous phenomenon known as "Mentor Trans-Forum Electro-Fertilization," the above-mentioned persons find themselves the surprised parents of insty-twins.
:surprise:

:surprise: :surprise:

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. :wink:

Umm... I'm not sure exactly how to respond to this thread. :confused: My girlfriend doesn't know either, but she's not happy about it! *runs away*

- Warren

lol, where did this come from? :surprise:

From cats, to skunks, to ants, to.. babies?
(Holly must still be heartbroken over Stubs :frown:)
Unless chroot is feeling bloated I think we can cancel this thread :eek:

Aw, you guys are no fun. The poor twins are unwanted, I guess. *sniff* They were formed in a wholesome and sanitary manner, and, as others have noted elsewhere, found under a cabbage leaf in an Iowa farmer's kitchen garden. The little girl has tiny klompen on her feet and looks intelligent, the boy is scowling and teething on a sliderule.

holly said:
Aw, you guys are no fun. The poor twins are unwanted, I guess. *sniff* They were formed in a wholesome and sanitary manner, and, as others have noted elsewhere, found under a cabbage leaf in an Iowa farmer's kitchen garden. The little girl has tiny klompen on her feet and looks intelligent, the boy is scowling and teething on a sliderule.

The two cuddle at night and wait for their parents to come. The girl ends up screaming but that is most likely to do with the fact that the boys get fed up of the sliderule :rofl: . The wake up and get ready for another parentless day. 'Claim me, Claim me.' they cry. Oh it is so sad. :cry: :cry:

The Bob (2004 ©)

It is sad, The Bob. Very sad. And there are many, many unclaimed Electro-Forum childs in the Virtual Nursery, you know. This is all very secret, and I can see now I should never have pointed out this sad side effect of Posting in Alien-Controlled Fora, because the PF people just aren't ready for it. And you never know whose electronic genes are going to combine with whom's...we've had some frightening combinations...

Chronique and M00t?

Obviously, chique and monoot.

Now if it should show an unnatural affection for mops and floor wax, maybe the little tyke isn't from the electronic seed of Chroot...

Janitor, I have news: You have 14 electro-forum childs to your name so far...the Aliens LIKE you, it seems, wish your code to continue. Your Childs in the Virtual Nursery bustle about nicely, changing their own diapers and polishing the floor with their little crocheted booties...I'm not going to reveal with whom you last, er, combined...the aliens just want code, code, code...

Holly, I'm cool with that, as long as the aliens can't garnish my wages for child support.

Math Is Hard said:
Chronique and M00t?
I think we have a winner. :biggrin:

holly said:
The little girl has tiny klompen on her feet and looks intelligent, the boy is scowling and teething on a sliderule.
:tongue2: Obviously not mine.

Now I am wondering what other unknown cyber pairings there may be. Moonbear and zoobyshoe might be interesting. Yes...little moonshoe & zoobybear. :approve:

Last edited:
Evo said:
Now I am wondering what other unknown cyber pairings there may be. Moonbear and zoobyshoe might be interesting. Yes...little moonshoe & zoobybear. :approve:

Awww. that's cuuute! :shy:

Hey, maybe if Evo and Enigma cross-pollinated we'd have a little Enigmo! :smile:

Evo said:

:surprise: :eek: :surprise: :eek: :surprise: :eek: :surprise:

Oh dear. We were hoping you wouldn't find out about little moo-shoe and zoo-bear. Guess the cat's out of the bag now :redface:

How about: chgntyp +x+x and chgntyp +x+y?

holly said:
It is sad, The Bob. Very sad. And there are many, many unclaimed Electro-Forum childs in the Virtual Nursery, you know. This is all very secret, and I can see now I should never have pointed out this sad side effect of Posting in Alien-Controlled Fora, because the PF people just aren't ready for it. And you never know whose electronic genes are going to combine with whom's...we've had some frightening combinations...
Tell us more, holly!

Hey! Ivan's got a thread going about Mentat and Gale17. Would there be a little Galetat running around that nursery??

GALETAT!?? hee hee hee hee

Math Is Hard said:
Awww. that's cuuute! :shy:

Hey, maybe if Evo and Enigma cross-pollinated we'd have a little Enigmo! :smile:
Alas, poor Enigmo. :frown: His father, chained to a chair in the AE lab, his mother, known to have a very large and hairy tail. :surprise:

The future looks bleak for the brilliant (on his father's side), yet smelly lad. :cry:

Stop! You're breaking my heart! Let's get back to the nursary. Is there a Tsuvan there? :eek: Wait! I don't want to know. I have enough 'children'. I don't want anymore! *jumps* What's that sound? Something is walking on the gravel in front of the house. ... Hey! It's Evo the Terrible! Hi Sis! :biggrin: Hey! (again) :biggrin: Sis! Do you think it's possible that maybe Zero skipped town because he found out he's the father of one of our nursery mutants? Now what might that be? HMMMMMM? :devil: Math Is Zero? :biggrin: :rofl:

Where is that sorry bum?? He owes me back child support! :grumpy:
I am really ticked off now... :mad: .. oooohh... when I find him! .. :grumpy: :mad: pounding my foot... :devil: :mad: :grumpy: ...turrrrnnning around now! :surprise:

I am sure happy to hear that Evo the Terrible has not left the nest. hey -I have three new babies at my house... baby birds. They live in a big tree that's right outside my bedroom window. They make a big ruckus every morning when mama comes to feed them. It's so cute. Jelly and I watch them have breakfast when we wake up every morning.

Awwwwww. :smile: Does Jelly 'talk' (chatter) to them?

holly said:

More hybrids? :surprise: :eek: :surprise: Ohh dear. More unwanted tots. *sniff* even more sad. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Bob (2004 ©)

holly said:
This is all very secret, and I can see now I should never have pointed out this sad side effect of Posting in Alien-Controlled Fora, because the PF people just aren't ready for it.
Also, perhaps the alien overlords don't quite have their Electro-Reproducto-Whatsis system down yet, as it appears that all of these children were routed to Ivan and were manifested as skunks... (Although another point of view shows that among them might be a Zooby. However it seems that we can be sure that not one of them is a Zoobie...)

Tsunami said:
Awwwwww. :smile: Does Jelly 'talk' (chatter) to them?
she's not much of a chatterbox actually. she goes to the window and sniffs at them and does kind of a 'mmph mmph mmph' sound.

I am naming the new birds Xandra, Yolanda, and Zoobee.

Ah, yes, many of the childs were routed through skunkdom, but have since returned to their virtual forms in the Virtual Nursery. The Aliens have become rather attached to the childs and have been diverted from their idea of taking over our World one forum at a time. They just keep hanging around PF and some have even posted a few things. But that's another story.

Along with the childs are a number of Martian kittens, saved from being run over by the NASA rovers. These are rather soft-hearted aliens, you see. But that's another story.

By the way, the aliens urge me to pass on this information: Do not defrag any computers unless it's absolutely necessary for the life of the motherboard, Otherwise, the formation of one of the Electro-Forum Childs could be terminated. Their culture is in a horrible brawl over this problem. But that's another story.

The aliens, being kindly despite their terrifying appearance, are also granting nice Titles to PF members. Oh, the management around here is much too cheap and straight-laced to do anything so fun, but the aliens, they're a bunch of galactic kidders, they are. For example, they call Evo "The Virtual Vixen," bestowed "Sweetest of the Forum's Big 10" on Tsunami, call Ivan Seeking "Mister Love" (they use his code constantly, it seems), term Jimmy P "Official Forum Brat," and so on and so on. They call some of the Brains over on the top end of the fora names, too. It's safe to tattle because they never read my threads (wise of them). Doc Al is "Big Al" to them, but they shriek with laughter when I try to get the exact meaning out of them. But that's another story. Oh, yes, I know all the alien scuttlebutt, yep.

Janitor said:
Now if it should show an unnatural affection for mops and floor wax, maybe the little tyke isn't from the electronic seed of Chroot...

http://www.harrythecat.com/graphics/b/dog42.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just imagining a cross between Tom Mattson and Math Is Hard. I think Math Mattson would be cute. But then I realized the other possible name and, well, nevermind.

Evo said:
I was just imagining a cross between Tom Mattson and Math Is Hard. I think Math Mattson would be cute. But then I realized the other possible name and, well, nevermind.

I would post my laughing doggie again, but I think that would be a little obnoxious. :wink:

Math Is Hard said:

We'd all better keep our fingers crossed that he ends up with his mom's looks!

Tom Mattson said:
I would post my laughing doggie again, but I think that would be a little obnoxious. :wink:
Math Is Hard is a tough one to pair up.

You and I could have a little Tevo. :biggrin:

enigma said:
We'd all better keep our fingers crossed that he ends up with his mom's looks!
So, does this make us related now? These cyber relationships can get complex. :wink:

And when one of the aliens finds the features built into their system for combining more than two humans at a time we're going to end up with an Evotsujimoobyvanobardique...

plover said:
Evotsujimoobyvanobardique...
:bugeye: :biggrin:

Ah, but plover, once you enter this thread, your e-genes will automatically be thrown into the mix.

I must go outside and find some way to self inflict another painful injury by yardwork on myself. Perhaps by the time I return you will have already been assimilated. :tongue2: