Need a Study Break? Check Out These Funny and Interesting Links!

• Thread starter Zygotic Embryo
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around sharing entertaining and interesting links to cure boredom. Links to conspiracy forums, flash animations, and prank calls are shared, along with a humorous quote about boredom and curiosity. The conversation also touches on computer issues and the frustration of not being able to access certain content.
Zygotic Embryo
Entertain me with some humorous, or intersting links.

:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
This one should be entertaining.

:rofl: :rofl:
You are truly an evil little creature, aren't you? :biggrin:

Danger said:
You are truly and evil little creature, aren't you? :biggrin:

o:) Who, me?

:rofl:
:devil:

Moonbear said:

Yes, that is the most evil thing I have ever seen.
*Huckleberry quickly closes several PF windows.*

Moonbear said:

Damn! You quoted me before I could get the typo fixed! That just proves my point. :grumpy:

oh these are also quite fun to read http://forums.tribulationforces.com/index.php?showforum=6
its a creationist debate forum with some wild reads lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Danger said:
Damn! You quoted me before I could get the typo fixed! That just proves my point. :grumpy:
I have a quantum computer that can see several seconds into the future. I cut your poste and copied it before you could post it. Comes in handy, but gets really laggy sometimes.

Huckleberry said:
Yes, that is the most evil thing I have ever seen.
*Huckleberry quickly closes several PF windows.*

I dunno...it seemed to cure my boredom. :rofl: :devil:

Huckleberry said:
I have a quantum computer that can see several seconds into the future.
You just keep your qubits to yourself, or at least join me in Vegas.

Moonbear said:
I dunno...it seemed to cure my boredom. :rofl: :devil:
Yeah, I'm just upset that you beat me to it. That was a good one.

Danger said:
You just keep your qubits to yourself, or at least join me in Vegas.
You buy the drinks, I'll bring the laptop. How long before you think they'll catch on?

What happened to those dancing, er, gophers or whatever they were?

Oh, the badgers! I didn't save that link. It's around here somewhere.

Huckleberry said:
You buy the drinks, I'll bring the laptop. How long before you think they'll catch on?
They're extremely security conscious, but I'm pretty sure they don't have any temporal discriminators... They can eject you on suspicion, though.

honestrosewater said:
What happened to those dancing, er, gophers or whatever they were?
What? :confused:

I liked Moonbear's link, but if you get sick of it you could work on your spelling or check out:

Frozen Dead Guy Days ® - Nederland CO Colorado
Address:http://www.nederlandchamber.org/FrozenDeadGuyDays/

Poke around the site, check out the weird history of the annual festival.

Kakarot said:
i like crazy flashes ill post some and you rate them
All of the good things that I can't access because of using a Mac, and this stuff comes in perfectly. There's no justice...

Danger said:
All of the good things that I can't access because of using a Mac, and this stuff comes in perfectly. There's no justice...

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave...rod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&P2_Platform=MacOSX

you can view flash on a mac just download the player. everyone should have it because flash is so widely used. if you don't have osx you might have to check on the site for another version :tongue2:

Kakarot said:
you can view flash on a mac
I have the newest flash that will work on OS9. What I was complaining about was that I can see the stuff you posted. :tongue:

Oh, you MUST listen to these http://www.btinternet.com/~pir8/arnie/- funniest thing ever! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Here are more- Gateway is the best.
http://www.studentfreestuff.com/celebrity_prank_calls.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Danger said:
I have the newest flash that will work on OS9. What I was complaining about was that I can see the stuff you posted. :tongue:

oh lmao :rofl:

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

I heard this attributed to more than one person, the latest being Ellen Parr (I don't even know who she is). Dorothy Parker is another, but she gets attributions at about a two to one ratio, so I can't be sure.

Please, nobody mention badgerdance.com. I'm trying to revise, and the sight of those little buggers will screw up my revision for a few days.

1. What are some funny and interesting links to check out for a study break?

Some popular funny and interesting links include Buzzfeed, Reddit, and CollegeHumor. These websites offer a wide range of entertaining content such as funny videos, memes, and articles.

2. How can taking a study break benefit my productivity?

Taking a study break can help improve productivity by allowing your brain to rest and recharge. It can also prevent burnout and help you stay focused when you return to studying.

3. Are there any educational websites or articles that can serve as a study break?

Yes, there are many educational websites and articles that can serve as a study break. Some examples include Khan Academy, TED Talks, and National Geographic. These websites offer informative and engaging content that can help stimulate your mind.

4. Can social media be a good source for a study break?

While social media can be a source for distractions, it can also be a good source for a study break if used in moderation. Following educational and informative accounts on social media can provide a break from studying while still being beneficial.

5. How long should a study break be?

The length of a study break can vary depending on personal preference and the amount of time you have to study. It is generally recommended to take a 5-10 minute break every hour or so to prevent burnout and maintain focus. However, it is important to listen to your body and take breaks as needed.