2-d and 3-d model for contact resistance of M/n-Si (book?)

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
jaus tail
Messages
613
Reaction score
48
Hi,
We're studying Contact resistance and the professor has given assignments on contact resistance. But I can't find any books to refer to. Here is one sample question:

upload_2018-9-17_22-33-38.png


The books I'm referring to are ones by Donald Neaman, SMZ, Kanos. but none of them have any mention of 1-d or 2-d model for contact resistance. Even the professor hasn't given much stuff about them on pdf.

I used google but couldn't find anything. Can someone suggest any books where I can find material on modelling for contact resistance extraction?
 
Attachments
  • upload_2018-9-17_22-33-38.png
    upload_2018-9-17_22-33-38.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 637
Physics news on Phys.org
One book that I found helpful is "Electrical Contacts and Contact Materials" by Robert H. Dauskardt. It has some good information on contact resistance and the different models used to calculate them.