20 Questions: An Intelligence-Testing Game of Yes/No Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_am_learning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
369 replies · 59K views
A tablet computer?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
blokpoi said:
Yes it does.. I think you are starting to catch on now!

... You still need need to read about liquid crystals. :biggrin:

Is it an mp3 player?
 
Gad said:
... You still need need to read about liquid crystals. :biggrin:

Is it an mp3 player?
I will read about liquid crystals in a bit... and yes it is an mp3 player! (or ipod) Who is next?
 
Not in every house but it may commonly be seen in houses.
EDIT:in my home it is always there but many houses may not have it.
 
Last edited:
Not typically; but kitchen is as good a place as any other...
 
Gad said:
Does it have anything to do with cleaning?

Yes, cleaning it if not properly disposed can be a chore.:rolleyes:
 
Is it alive?

(Or maybe I should ask, "is it alive at least before the time of which it is properly disposed?")
 
Yes, you may find it in a cafe.

I would find it anywhere, I generally keep it with me as I really love it.
 
Quite so milady Grace*, do I go again or will you?*finally got the correct meaning of your name; I think...
 
Whoever answers go next. :)

Btw, Grace is nice, but mine is the name of a rare desert rose.. According to mama. :biggrin: