20 Questions: An Intelligence-Testing Game of Yes/No Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_am_learning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
369 replies · 60K views
Nope. Using it as a shield would be really immoral not to mention the PETA will hound you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If you say so. Btw, read about liquid crystals, they're cool. :)

Who's next??
 
Gad said:
If you say so. Btw, read about liquid crystals, they're cool. :)

Who's next??

I didn't realize we were done? I was just saying the object that I am talking about is smart.
 
Enigman said:
I think she meant the answer was smart phones.
OH, that makes sense, but it is not a smart phone :P
 
Gad said:
Does it have a touchscreen?

Yes it does.. I think you are starting to catch on now!