20 Questions: An Intelligence-Testing Game of Yes/No Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_am_learning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
369 replies · 60K views
... I killed this thread. :bugeye:


Does it consist of more than one part?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Gad said:
... I killed this thread. :bugeye:


Does it consist of more than one part?

No, it's a single piece. A metallic segment, which you have to give a shape to. If you can't guess it, you can relax with a walk onto a mountain, and refresh yourself with a source of natural water... ;-)
 
clippy-microsofts-talking-paperclip-is-back.jpg
 
I thought of keyring/chain, I'm not sure if there's infinite uses of it though..
 
You'r all almost there! Take Micromass' staple, or Gad's keyring and shape it a little more. You need to shape it in 3D, not on a plane. A keyring could be considered my object, when it's compressed at its limit. Both the clip and the keyring anyway have something in common with my object :-)

p.s. about my previous advice about a walk, I will add: "Going to natural sources of water is awesome in a warm season"
 
Last edited:
I didn't give an answer. :biggrin:


I really don't want to, whoever wants to start a new round, go ahead. :)
 
Okay, I will be the answerer.:smile:
Let the Game begin!
Countdown:20
 
It comes in many sizes...the smaller ones may fit into a backpack, the larger ones won't;
There is not much fun in the smaller ones though...
Mr.E
Countdown:19
 
Enigman said:
It comes in many sizes...the smaller ones may fit into a backpack, the larger ones won't;
There is not much fun in the smaller ones though...
Mr.E
Countdown:19

Quit the count down! Can't you see we answered the previous one with only 3 questions.
 
Gad said:
Quit the count down! Can't you see we answered the previous one with only 3 questions.

This one could be even faster, especially considering the previous questions...:)
 
Is it something that is typically found/used inside someone's house (as opposed to outside, or anywhere not inside a house)?
 
collinsmark said:
Is it something that is typically found/used inside someone's house (as opposed to outside, or anywhere not inside a house)?

Yep.
 
Gad said:
Is it a TV? :bugeye:

Lol, I was thinking that too!