A link for Linear Algebra Problem solvers REA

In summary, "A link for Linear Algebra Problem solvers REA" is a free website that offers resources and tools for solving linear algebra problems. It is suitable for students, teachers, and professionals in various fields and covers a wide range of topics in linear algebra. Users can also submit their own problems for help from the website's team of experts.
idir93
Hello guys I'm despesrately looking for a link to download a book named as Linear Algebra Problem solvers REA, whatever edition it is.
Thank you in advance

Physics news on Phys.org
It sounds to me like a book that is not in the public domain so downloading it would be illegal.

1. What is "A link for Linear Algebra Problem solvers REA"?

"A link for Linear Algebra Problem solvers REA" is a website that provides resources and tools for solving linear algebra problems. It includes step-by-step instructions, practice problems, and interactive tools to help users understand and master linear algebra concepts.

2. Who can use this website?

This website can be used by anyone who needs help with linear algebra, including students, teachers, and professionals in fields such as mathematics, engineering, and computer science.

3. Is this website free to use?

Yes, this website is completely free to use. There is no cost associated with accessing the resources and tools provided.

4. What topics in linear algebra does this website cover?

This website covers a wide range of topics in linear algebra, including vectors, matrices, systems of equations, determinants, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, and more. It also provides resources for both basic and advanced level problems.

5. Can I submit my own linear algebra problems for help?

Yes, this website has a feature where users can submit their own linear algebra problems for help. The website's team of experts will review the problem and provide a step-by-step solution and explanation.