Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A word that I'm trying to remember

  1. Sep 9, 2013 #1
    Hi, I've heard of this one name, or rather it's a name of language that they use on chatting or using password, that goes like changing a to @, o to (), s to $, etc etc. Anyone knows what is the name of that thing?
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 9, 2013 #2


    User Avatar
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

    I think you're thinking of leetspeak.
  4. Sep 9, 2013 #3
    yes, yes, that's it ! thanks !
  5. Sep 9, 2013 #4


    User Avatar
    Homework Helper

    You mean l33tsp34k. :biggrin:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook