About computers and being good at coding....

In summary, computer programming may one day lead to becoming the computer king or queen of the world. It will require dedication and hard work, but with the right skills and passion, it is possible.
sukalp
i wanted to know how to become computer king of world if we have coding talent
like making cool apps,software,making technical software machines like robotics.

can we become computer king by challenging bill gates
like what they did to world
we can do in 1 day
not by copying but following standard pattern

Technology news on Phys.org
Computer Queen of World would be just as cool.

What do you mean, what could be done in just one day?

Likes Evo and Astronuc
Fervent Freyja said:
Computer Queen of World would be just as cool.

What do you mean, what could be done in just one day?
it is predicted in future in everything in 21 st century will run on coding
education system,cars we can see our movies,entertainment anywhere in world.
we can make run everything run on just single i phone 6 all movies,internet,games,coding,all computer sysystem fitted

why we cannot fit high level language fit inside computer no need of compiler in digital world
we can make change by robotics

that can be done in 1 day by using basic skills,fundamentals creativity,design and building

Don't you realize that a fraction of the world doesn't have electricity or access to clean water? That means you need to hurry up and ensure that all people at least have electricity to power those electronics before making it big on your idea! Not everyone in the world has access to education, cars, movies, phones, or computers either- you might want to catch them up on the basics before you go helping people that really don't need an extra app on their phone.

Likes Evo
Fervent Freyja said:
Don't you realize that a fraction of the world doesn't have electricity or access to clean water? That means you need to hurry up and ensure that all people at least have electricity to power those electronics before making it big on your idea! Not everyone in the world has access to education, cars, movies, phones, or computers either- you might want to catch them up on the basics before you go helping people that really don't need an extra app on their phone.
yes but for changing technology we need people how do we get people by selection
or providing coding job opportunities .
they can learn learn code from code academy,code.org,code school
we can make cheap app for teaching people code
when they learn code they can create technology learn computational thinking,solving problems like hopscotch,scratch
thus world can be changed by coding
as coding is a super power

sukalp said:
like making cool apps,software,making technical software machines like robotics.

we can do in 1 day
Sure, it's easy:
Step 1: Think of a hundred billion dollar idea.
Step 2: Program it.
Step 3: Profit!

I'm working on mine right now!

Likes Evo and fresh_42
russ_watters said:
Sure, it's easy:
Step 1: Think of a hundred billion dollar idea.
Step 2: Program it.
Step 3: Profit!

I'm working on mine right now!

yes right thanks

sukalp said:
There are many possible ways of getting to the top in computing, but as well as a keen eye for opportunity you will need a lot of hard work to either master the technical skills yourself or to recruit and lead a team to help you towards your goal. There are a few overnight wonders - www.milliondollarhomepage.com was one of the best, literally programmed over a weekend, but most modern success stories have taken a lot of planning and hard work to build up the user base.
Another common theme is that the software or services are often provided for free for several years with no income: Google, Linux, Facebook. The income often only becomes possible once you have the market saturation.

Unless you have a particular talent for design and/or marketing I would suggest picking the area which interests you most and dedicate as much time as it takes to master it and stay focussed on your goal.

sukalp said:
What computer languages do you program in now? C, Python, Tcl/Tk, Java, etc.? What are the best programs you have coded up so far? :smile:

Likes Logical Dog and Fervent Freyja
sukalp said:

we can do in 1 day

Find the passion. Excellence will follow.

1. What programming languages should I learn to be good at coding?

There are many programming languages used in computer science and coding, but some of the most commonly used and versatile ones include Java, Python, C++, and JavaScript. It is recommended to start with one language and become proficient in it before moving on to others.

2. Is coding difficult to learn?

Learning how to code can be challenging, but it is not impossible. Just like learning any new skill, it takes time, patience, and dedication. With consistent practice and a positive attitude, anyone can become proficient in coding.

3. How can I improve my coding skills?

One of the best ways to improve your coding skills is to practice regularly. Set yourself small challenges and try to solve them using coding. You can also read code written by others and try to understand how it works. Additionally, taking online courses or attending coding workshops can also be helpful.

4. Do I need a computer science degree to be good at coding?

No, you do not necessarily need a computer science degree to be good at coding. While a degree can provide a strong foundation in computer science principles, there are many self-taught coders who are highly skilled. What matters most is dedication and a willingness to learn.

5. How can I make a career out of coding?

There are many different career paths that involve coding, such as software development, web development, data science, and mobile app development. To make a career out of coding, you can start by building a strong portfolio of projects, networking with professionals in the industry, and continuously learning new skills and technologies.