Hi all, I am reading some materials on electrical parameters of a AA battery which give 1.5V and about 2000mAh. As my understanding, the 2000mAh means it will produce 2A if we keep taking current from the battery for an hour. 2A is huge current for human being. I wonder why it won't hurt the body. Is it because it take so slow for the electron to accumulate so to get 2A and once some electrons arrive the body, they move to the ground immediately? So what happens if we isolate the body from the ground, will it cause any injure by a AA battery by holding two terminals for even 30 minutes?