Are There Resources for Developing Physical Equations?

• Thread starter hatemnaggar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physical
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of inventing physical equations and finding resources for understanding equations and their philosophy. The speaker suggests looking into a text on mathematical modeling and also mentions the potential help of other physicists if the basic idea of the theory is shared.
hatemnaggar
Hello
I want to ask for something
I have a theory and I want to write the equations for this theory
How can someone invent a physical equation?
I didn't find any sites on the internet
Are there any resources about equations and their philosophy?
Thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do, but you might want to look into a text on mathematical modeling.

Good Luck.

Yes, someone can definitely invent an equation - that is, if you believe equations are invented, and not discovered. You won't find an easy method online, though. I would recommend you post at least the basic idea of the theory here so that other physicists can help you with the mathematics.

What are physical equations?

Physical equations are mathematical representations of physical phenomena and relationships between physical quantities. They are used to describe and predict the behavior of physical systems.

Why are physical equations important?

Physical equations are important because they allow us to understand and describe the natural world using precise and quantitative language. They also allow us to make predictions and calculations that are essential for scientific research and technological advancements.

How do physical equations differ from other types of equations?

Physical equations are based on fundamental physical principles and laws, such as the laws of motion or thermodynamics. They also involve physical quantities, such as mass, velocity, and energy, which have specific units of measurement. Other types of equations may not have a physical basis or may involve different types of quantities.

Do all physical phenomena have corresponding equations?

No, not all physical phenomena have corresponding equations. Some phenomena may be described by existing physical equations, while others may still be unknown or not fully understood by scientists.

Can physical equations be proven or disproven?

Physical equations can be tested and validated through experiments and observations, but they cannot be proven or disproven in the same way as mathematical equations. They are constantly being refined and improved as new evidence and data becomes available.