What physics topics would you like to see on the internet?

In summary, the speaker is interested in creating a physics course series with videos, animations, simulations, and games on topics that are currently lacking resources. They suggest surveying major sites like Khan Academy and checking the Open Source Physics collection for inspiration. They also mention the possibility of creating their own simulations for a more comprehensive collection.
alemsalem
What courses or physics topics would you like to see on the internet?

I want to make a physics course series. I want to make videos and other resources (like animations, simulations apps, and games). I want it to be on topics that don't have a lot of videos and resources, and there are people in need for them.
I'm a theoretical physics graduate student in my last year of graduate school.

Physics news on Phys.org
This would be somewhat hard to answer. I'd survey the major sites like Khan's academy for examples and see the kinds of course material they have.

Also you could check the Open Source Physics collection of programs at: www.compadre.org/osp

When you find one that's missing then you could focus on developing it.

If you want a comprehensive collections then you'd be developing all of your own simulations.

1. What are the fundamental principles of physics?

The fundamental principles of physics include laws such as Newton's laws of motion, the law of conservation of energy, and the laws of thermodynamics. These principles help us understand the behavior of matter and energy in the universe.

2. What are some interesting physics topics to explore?

Some interesting physics topics to explore on the internet include quantum mechanics, astrophysics, particle physics, and the study of black holes. These topics offer insights into the fundamental workings of the universe.

3. What are some practical applications of physics?

Physics has countless practical applications in our daily lives, such as in technology (electricity, magnetism, and electronics), medicine (radiology, MRI scans), and transportation (aerodynamics, mechanics). It also helps us understand natural phenomena, such as weather and climate.

4. How can I learn more about physics online?

There are many online resources available for learning about physics, including educational websites, YouTube channels, and online courses. You can also find online communities and forums where you can discuss and ask questions about physics with other enthusiasts or professionals.

5. What are some current research topics in physics?

Some current research topics in physics include dark matter and dark energy, quantum computing, gravitational waves, and the study of the Higgs boson. These topics are at the forefront of scientific exploration and have the potential to greatly advance our understanding of the universe.