Adobe Connect problem -- Windows nesting infinitely....

• Thread starter Rzbs
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Windows
In summary: This is expected. The software is able to capture the current screen as it is and send it as a stream.However, if you save the output to a file or use it just to send the stream outside, the picture will be displayed as it was at the time the output was generated, not the current screen.This is expected. The software is able to capture the current screen as it is and send it as a stream.
Rzbs
I am not sure where I must post this thread ...
I want to know when this (see attached screenshot; infinite windows are creating!) happen in adobe connect? And why?

Attachments

• 20201130_231015.png
    20201130_231015.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 125
Computer science news on Phys.org
It seems the software is basically showing you your own screen. The screenshot is similar to what you see when you open a screen sharing/recording software. Take, for example, OBS studio:

1606768015730.png

This is an infinite screen loop. This is expected. Nothing to worry about.

Likes Rzbs
Wrichik Basu said:
It seems the software is basically showing you your own screen. The screenshot is similar to what you see when you open a screen sharing/recording software. Take, for example, OBS studio:

View attachment 273452

This is an infinite screen loop. This is expected. Nothing to worry about.
What exactly is the purpose of this? I downloaded that piece of software last week but uninstalled it because of that, what I thought was an, issue. It simply complicated things for me. One screen is enough.

StevieTNZ said:
What exactly is the purpose of this?

When you share content of YOUR screen on YOUR screen you generate an infinite loop, there is no purpose in that, it is just how it works. Same thing if you use a camera that records the monitor that shows what the camera sees.

OBS is for sharing the screen content. It doesn't care about where you share it.

Likes Rzbs and Wrichik Basu
Borek said:
When you share content of YOUR screen on YOUR screen you generate an infinite loop, there is no purpose in that, it is just how it works. Same thing if you use a camera that records the monitor that shows what the camera sees.

OBS is for sharing the screen content. It doesn't care about where you share it.
I use to use Microsoft Expression Screen Capture or something along those lines and didn't encounter infinite loops.

Likes Rzbs
StevieTNZ said:
It simply complicated things for me.
I don't understand how that complicates things. The infinite loop indicates that the software is able to capture your screen. For example, in OBS Studio if you don't see that infinite screen, it simply means that the software is not working.
StevieTNZ said:
I use to use Microsoft Expression Screen Capture or something along those lines and didn't encounter infinite loops.
Maybe that software is programmed not to share your screen on your screen. Zoom, too, doesn't do that. Google Meet shows such a screen when it asks permission for sharing your screen:

1606771665431.png

Likes Rzbs
Wrichik Basu said:
For example, in OBS Studio if you don't see that infinite screen, it simply means that the software is not working.
At least I know now that the software was operating correctly!

Likes Wrichik Basu
StevieTNZ said:

But have you directed the output to be displayed on your screen, or have you saved it to the file or used it just to send the stream outside?

If the output is displayed on the screen and there is no loop it means software does some tricks to not allow the effect. Actually I would consider it not working, as the picture displayed is - at some point - NOT what you see on the screen.

Borek said:
But have you directed the output to be displayed on your screen

Yes. And it worked just fine.

StevieTNZ said:
Yes. And it worked just fine.

OK.

But then at some level it lied - it didn't show the screen at the moment of the transmission, but the screen as it looked before the transmission, as if it didn't change.

1. What is causing the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows?

The infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows is caused by a conflict between the software and the Windows operating system. This can happen when there are too many windows or tabs open in the program, or when there is a glitch in the software itself.

2. How can I fix the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows?

To fix the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows, try closing unnecessary windows or tabs in the program. If that does not work, try restarting the program or your computer. You can also try updating the software to the latest version or reinstalling it.

3. Is the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows a common issue?

Yes, the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows is a common issue that has been reported by many users. It is a known bug in the software and the developers are working on fixing it.

4. Can the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows be prevented?

There is no sure way to prevent the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows, but you can minimize the chances of it happening by keeping the number of open windows or tabs to a minimum and regularly updating the software.

5. Will Adobe provide a permanent fix for the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows?

Yes, the developers at Adobe are aware of the infinite nesting problem in Adobe Connect on Windows and are working on a permanent fix for it. It is recommended to regularly check for software updates to ensure that you have the latest version with the bug fixed.