Affordable Technology Diploma in East London - Any Suggestions?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Jiicecle
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hello guys,

I am planning to do some higher education diploma in technology. I live in east london. I can't afford university fees.

Can anyone suggest me some good college.

thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello.

Well, I guess it depends excatly what you want to do ...technology is a bit of a wide term. However, have you looked at the Open University?

You can get funding for the courses ...You apply through the OU, not through the students loan company as you would with a traditional brick university.

Also, you can study while you work.

Could be worth a look.
 
Hello,

Thanks a lot.

I applied in waltham forest college. They do higher education diploma courses.

You can check it out if you want.

http://www.waltham.ac.uk/courses/access-to-higher-education-diplomas.html

They were very helpful...

Thanks anyways! :)

OnceMore said:
Hello.

Well, I guess it depends excatly what you want to do ...technology is a bit of a wide term. However, have you looked at the Open University?

You can get funding for the courses ...You apply through the OU, not through the students loan company as you would with a traditional brick university.

Also, you can study while you work.

Could be worth a look.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jiicecle said:
I can't afford university fees.
Would you like to go to university? You can get a student loan and a maintenance loan. There are also various means tested grants that you can get based on your families income and many universities offer their own grants as well.
 
Hello,

as long as the course is good, it really doesn't matter to me if it is a college or university.

Waltham forest college seems to be a good college.

Thanks!