Android robotics, quantum physics lab

In summary, the person is trying to generate interest in a project that involves creating an interactive online lab with 24-hour live streaming where people can run experiments and suggest new ones. They are also looking to improve their YouTube channel and welcome suggestions and advice. The project is still in the prototype stage and progress is slow due to limited funding and the person having to work on it alone. They encourage anyone interested in the idea to get in touch via email.
juzzy
some cool stuff happening here

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks Greg, I'd forgotten I posted this. I am just trying to generate interest in the project really. It could be so much much better if we had the money, so progress is not as fast as I'd like but it is moving forward which is the main thing. This lab is intended to be an interactive online lab with 24 hr live streaming, where people can run experiments themselves and add/suggest new experiments, like improving the robot software, programming the 'quantum computer' etc. Basically, you at home, would have your own lab. This is the general idea but as you can see from the video there's still a lot of work to do. Also I am looking to improve the youtube channel and make it more proffessional, so if anyone has any suggestions or advice that would also be most welcome. I am currently doing pretty much all of this myself. I have to work as well :(

If anyone out there is interested in the idea please get in touch via mail@physicsacademy.co.uk

Kind regards
Justin (physicsacademy)

The functuay seems a little off

twiz_ said:
The functuay seems a little off
Yes it was and still is in prototype stage, small improvements made with each step.

berkeman said:
helped me decode your spelling...

Feng shui
The closest I came was "functuary," a cross/hybrid "actuary-courtesan."

Likes berkeman
Yes it was and still is in prototype stage, small improvements made with each step.

1. What is Android robotics?

Android robotics is the field of robotics that focuses on the development and use of robots that are based on the Android operating system. These robots can range from simple household assistants to advanced industrial machines.

2. How is quantum physics used in a lab setting?

Quantum physics is used in a lab setting to study the behavior of particles at the atomic and subatomic level. This allows scientists to gain a better understanding of fundamental physical processes and develop new technologies, such as quantum computers.

3. What are the benefits of using Android robotics in a quantum physics lab?

Using Android robotics in a quantum physics lab can provide several benefits, such as increased precision and accuracy in experiments, as well as the ability to remotely control and monitor experiments. It can also speed up the data collection and analysis process.

4. How do Android robotics and quantum physics intersect?

Android robotics and quantum physics intersect in the development and use of quantum sensors and actuators in robots, as well as the potential for quantum computing to enhance the capabilities of Android-based robots.

5. What are some current applications of Android robotics in quantum physics labs?

Some current applications of Android robotics in quantum physics labs include the use of quantum sensors and actuators in robots for precise measurements and control, as well as the use of quantum computing in data analysis and simulation of quantum systems.