Annals of Physics (NY): Access or Web Address?

• Thread starter quantumdude
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the person looking for the journal Annals of Physics (NY) couldn't find an article in it even though he looked in the libraries of 2 universities. He found the same article in Elsevier's Ann. Phys.

quantumdude

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Does anyone here have access to, or know the web address of, the Journal known as "Annals of Physics (NY)"? I've been unable to find an article from that journal, despite the fact that I've looked in the libraries of 2 universities. In NY. :grumpy:

Physics news on Phys.org
Tom Mattson said:
Does anyone here have access to, or know the web address of, the Journal known as "Annals of Physics (NY)"? I've been unable to find an article from that journal, despite the fact that I've looked in the libraries of 2 universities. In NY. :grumpy:

Is this the Annals of Physics published by Elsevier? If so, I have electronic access.

I'm not sure if that's the one. I saw the reference in a book I'm studying from. For some references he says, "Ann. Phys." and for others he says, "Ann. Phys. (NY)". He had me thinking that it was 2 different journals. However, I've just looked for my article in plain old "Ann. Phys.", and it was there. So they must be the same thing.

Just out of curiosity, in the Elsevier Ann. Phys., does the following reference exist?

Jaffe, Lesniewski, and Lewenstein
Ground State Structure in Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics
Ann. Phys. (NY) 178 (1987) 313-329

If so then it looks like Elsevier took it over from Academic Press, which is the publisher of the hardcopy I found.

Thanks,

Tom

From what I understand "Ann Phys (NY)" refers to Annals of Physics, while "Ann Phys (Leipzig)" refers to Annalen der Physik.

Tom Mattson said:
Just out of curiosity, in the Elsevier Ann. Phys., does the following reference exist?

Jaffe, Lesniewski, and Lewenstein
Ground State Structure in Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics
Ann. Phys. (NY) 178 (1987) 313-329

If so then it looks like Elsevier took it over from Academic Press, which is the publisher of the hardcopy I found.

Thanks,

Tom

Yes, I can pull this reference up.

1. What is the Annals of Physics (NY)?

The Annals of Physics (NY) is a scientific journal that publishes original research articles and reviews in all areas of physics.

2. How can I access the Annals of Physics (NY)?

The Annals of Physics (NY) can be accessed through various subscription options, including individual or institutional subscriptions, or through Open Access options.

3. What is the web address for the Annals of Physics (NY)?

The official website for the Annals of Physics (NY) is www.annals-nyas.org/annals-physics. However, the journal can also be accessed through various academic databases and search engines.

4. Who can submit articles to the Annals of Physics (NY)?

Any scientist or researcher working in the field of physics can submit articles to the Annals of Physics (NY). The journal follows a peer-review process and publishes articles that meet high standards of scientific rigor and originality.

5. How often is the Annals of Physics (NY) published?

The Annals of Physics (NY) is published monthly, with 12 issues per year. However, the frequency of publication may vary depending on the volume of submissions and the availability of articles for publication.

Suggested for: Annals of Physics (NY): Access or Web Address?

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views