Ansys Maxwell error when moving a magnetic core and a copper cylinder with a hole

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 2K views
Valentin1999
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello.
I have a magnetic core and a copper cylinder with a hole. I ask the cylinder to rotate and the magnet to move from left to right. I want to calculate Foucault currents in a copper cylinder, but an error appears.
"Failture in handing multiply connected region to eddy current. 1. Band definition. 2. Moving object in the band should be wrapped by a container object"
I Need a help.
IMG_20231019_115412.jpg
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Were you able to figure this error out yet?

Can you post a screenshot of the geometry and the movement? I'm not able to tie your description of the geometry to the figure that I see on your screen...