Anyone have a Physics Laboratory Manual?

• Thread starter Flappy
  • Start date
by Lloyd, 3rd edition?

I need a big favor. Can anyone scan Laboratory #16 from the book? It's centripetal acceleration of an object in circular motion. I loan the book to someone and I forgot I need to do the Pre-Lab before Monday. Anyone that can help out I would really appreciate it.

Answers and Replies

tiny-tim
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Hi Flappy! :smile:

You'll find it free online by doing a google book-search (click "Books" on the "More" google drop-down menu) :wink:

Unfortunately google books only shows the first 40 pages of the book. If anyone can scan the lab pages it would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh, looks like I already used my view limits for the book. I'll use my sister's laptop to see if I can view them there. Thanks.

Hmm even on another laptop it says i have reached my viewing limit. Can anyone at least "print screen" the pages? I hate to keep bothering hehe

tiny-tim
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
(just got up :zzz: …)
Hmm even on another laptop it says i have reached my viewing limit. Can anyone at least "print screen" the pages? I hate to keep bothering hehe
Sorry, at the bottom of each page: "Copyright … May not be copied, scanned, or duplicated, in whole or in part." :redface:

Go straight to clicking "Contents" on the menu bar, then scroll down and click "Laboratory 16" …

I don't see how that can get you over your limit!