1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone have any experience with Academic Common Market?

1. Apr 12, 2009 #1
    UT's nuclear engineering program?

How is UT's nuclear engineering program? What is the cost of licing like there? I am thinking about transfering there because it may be cheaper tuition than where I am at now.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 14, 2009 #2
    To get responses, you'll probably need to specify which UT -- Tennessee or Texas (as well as which campus).

4. Apr 14, 2009 #3
    Opps, sorry. It is the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.

5. Apr 15, 2009 #4
    And to be more specific, there is a chance that I am eligible for in-state tution at UTK.

The pro's are that they have a well established undergrad NE program and it could be cheaper than where I am attending now. My current university only offers a minor in NE (so I am doing Engineering Physics).

The cons are that I will not know if I will be eligible until late summer. Unfortunately I am not sure if this leaves me much time to get out of my appartment contract I have for next year of where I am currently at.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook