• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Anyone Taking Grade 12 Physics Through Ilc Or Has Taken In Past?help Needed

• Thread starter rojasharma
  • Start date
Anyone Taking Grade 12 Physics Through Ilc Or Has Taken In Past??help Needed

Anyone taking grade 12 physics through ilc?. Need help understanding keyquestions that i got wrong. My exam is coming up.:(...

Answers and Replies

Just post the questions you're having trouble dealing with and explain why.

stewartcs
Science Advisor
Anyone taking grade 12 physics through ilc?. Need help understanding keyquestions that i got wrong. My exam is coming up.:(...
You will have a better chance of getting help if you post the actual questions that you need help with.

CS

I am posting questions right now...but there are so many and so little time..If someone who is taking the same course could help me ...it would be great....it would save me time for studying...

stewartcs
Science Advisor
I am posting questions right now...but there are so many and so little time..If someone who is taking the same course could help me ...it would be great....it would save me time for studying...
No, I meant post the questions from your exam that you got wrong and need help with. Not questions of whether or not someone will help you.

CS

I am asking them right now ...."the ones that i got wrong", the teacher didn;t even correct it :(....

right it is

stewartcs
Science Advisor
Oh, on other threads. Gotcha.

So this thread is pointless.

CS