Anyone Taking Grade 12 Physics Through Ilc Or Has Taken In Past?help Needed

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 9K views
rojasharma
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Anyone Taking Grade 12 Physics Through Ilc Or Has Taken In Past??help Needed

Anyone taking grade 12 physics through ilc?. Need help understanding keyquestions that i got wrong. My exam is coming up.:(...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Just post the questions you're having trouble dealing with and explain why.
 
rojasharma said:
Anyone taking grade 12 physics through ilc?. Need help understanding keyquestions that i got wrong. My exam is coming up.:(...

You will have a better chance of getting help if you post the actual questions that you need help with.

CS
 
I am posting questions right now...but there are so many and so little time..If someone who is taking the same course could help me ...it would be great...it would save me time for studying...
 
rojasharma said:
I am posting questions right now...but there are so many and so little time..If someone who is taking the same course could help me ...it would be great...it would save me time for studying...

No, I meant post the questions from your exam that you got wrong and need help with. Not questions of whether or not someone will help you.

CS
 
I am asking them right now ..."the ones that i got wrong", the teacher didn;t even correct it :(...