1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone Taking Grade 12 Physics Through Ilc Or Has Taken In Past?help Needed

1. Mar 13, 2008 #1
    Anyone Taking Grade 12 Physics Through Ilc Or Has Taken In Past??help Needed

Anyone taking grade 12 physics through ilc?. Need help understanding keyquestions that i got wrong. My exam is coming up.:(...

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 13, 2008 #2
    Just post the questions you're having trouble dealing with and explain why.

4. Mar 13, 2008 #3

stewartcs

Science Advisor

You will have a better chance of getting help if you post the actual questions that you need help with.

CS

5. Mar 13, 2008 #4
    I am posting questions right now...but there are so many and so little time..If someone who is taking the same course could help me ...it would be great....it would save me time for studying...

6. Mar 13, 2008 #5

stewartcs

Science Advisor

No, I meant post the questions from your exam that you got wrong and need help with. Not questions of whether or not someone will help you.

CS

7. Mar 13, 2008 #6
  8. Mar 13, 2008 #7

stewartcs

Science Advisor

That link is to this thread. :confused:

9. Mar 13, 2008 #8
    I am asking them right now ...."the ones that i got wrong", the teacher didn;t even correct it :(....

10. Mar 13, 2008 #9
    right it is

11. Mar 13, 2008 #10

stewartcs

Science Advisor

Oh, on other threads. Gotcha.

So this thread is pointless.

CS

12. Mar 13, 2008 #11
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?