I'm a mold inspector looking for an answer to gases from mold growing in wall cavities of a house. The issue is whether gases penetrate into room air (which I can test for) and what the best approach (short of gutting the house) is to reduce exposure to mold gases in the house. The two options are to dilute any gases via air exchange (heat recovery ventilation) or to make a positive pressure in the house (Therma-Stor Sahara-like unit). My question is this: Would interior positive pressure keep gases in the wall cavities from migrating into room air -- or would the concentrations of the various mold gases still migrate to the interior because each gas is seeking its own equilibrium? Would the positive pressure do any good? Thanks for any light you can shed.