Are Door Skins the Next Big Thing in Home Decor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Product
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
IMP
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
I wish I would have thought of this myself! They are a bit pricey, but how cool. Check out the web site:

http://www.couturedeco.com/category.php?id_category=26

329-635-large.jpg


323-636-large.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
None of those pictures look like actual images but rather just photoshopped on. Id imagine theyd look terrible when not looking at the right angle and lighting conditions.

Once we get lcd tvs cheap enough to put on doors THEN maybe.
 
Blenton said:
None of those pictures look like actual images but rather just photoshopped on. Id imagine theyd look terrible when not looking at the right angle and lighting conditions.

Once we get lcd tvs cheap enough to put on doors THEN maybe.

True, but if they looked too good, people would constantly be walking into doors.
 
I think they probably do look good from an angle, but I have not seen one in person. The biggest problem to me would be the doorknob sticking out of the picture. Now if the picture could incorporate the actual doorknob...
 
lisab said:
True, but if they looked too good, people would constantly be walking into doors.

That's abnormal? I do that all of the time, and my doors aren't even decorated.
 
The escalator looks pretty neat, although they are too tacky for my taste. OK for a dorm room.