1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Basically it's easy to solve the problems given recursive formulas (repost)

1. Aug 19, 2016 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 19, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Your thread was closed for a reason. Did you reply to Mark44's private message?

This thread is also closed until the issues in the PM are resolved.

4. Aug 19, 2016 #3

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

@berkeman, the OP did reply to my PM, which resulting in me banning one of his accounts.

The other thread (in the link in post #1 of this thread) was closed because 1) there was no effort shown, 2) the HW template was not used, and the problem was stated in what another member described as chaotic and confusing.

With regard to this thread, it should not be posted here -- it should be posted in one of the Homework sections, and the description here is incomprehensible.

@lsepolis123, you need to post your question in the same homework section you posted your first thread. You also need to use the homework template with a complete problem description, and you need to show what you have tried so far.

This thread will stay closed.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook