Been gone for awhile, how is everyone doing?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: I get it, you don't like it. But it's the truth.People told me to stop changing my avatar, they liked this one, I liked the Mantis of the Apocalypse. I get it, you don't like it. But it's the truth.
tribdog
Sorry, just trying to feed my ego and see if I'm still remembered here.

Physics news on Phys.org
Burnt any holes in the carpet lately?

Likes gracy
Bystander said:
Burnt any holes in the carpet lately?
3, but 2 of them were accidentally.

PF like "rock & roll never forgets."

I think I owe a lot of people here an apology. I started out being fun (I think) but I turned into a big jerk at the end. I was a pretty big drug addict at the time and it took me several years to get clean. I'm now drug free. For about 6 years now. I'm happily married, have a new baby (3 year old) and I have a good job. I just want to say I'm sorry to anyone I was rude to in the past. Especially the Disney guy!

Likes DennisN
tribdog said:
I was a pretty big drug addict at the time and it took me several years to get clean. I'm now drug free. For about 6 years now. I'm happily married, have a new baby (3 year old) and I have a good job.
Well done, and congratulations!

Likes gracy and tribdog
Hi trib! Glad to hear things are OK with you.

Same here. I wasn't here for most of your escapades but I have read a number of them. Glad to hear that you've been doing well. :smile:

HE LIVES! Hey tribdog! Wow, glad to hear things are going well. :smile:

Evo said:
HE LIVES! Hey tribdog! Wow, glad to hear things are going well. :smile:
I'm just amazed you still have the same avatar. You used to go through them. You were always one of my favorites though.

tribdog said:
I'm just amazed you still have the same avatar. You used to go through them. You were always one of my favorites though.
People told me to stop changing my avatar, they liked this one, I liked the Mantis of the Apocalypse.

What happened while I was gone?

There may have been various events and changes that have occurred since you were last here. It's best to catch up with people and ask about specific updates.

Can you give me a summary of what's been going on?

I can provide a brief overview of any major events or updates, but it would be best to talk to individuals to get a more comprehensive understanding of what's been happening.

Did anything significant happen while I was away?

There may have been some noteworthy events or changes, but it would be best to talk to others to get a better understanding of what happened.

How has everyone been doing?

From my observations, everyone seems to be doing well. However, it would be best to catch up with individuals to get a more accurate understanding of how they are doing.

Is there anything important I need to know about?

There may have been some important updates or changes, but it's best to talk to individuals and get a better understanding of what's been going on.