Bells inequality be satisfied with equivalent local QM?

In summary, Susskind explains how spin measurements with 0°, 45°, 90° to the z-axis can be used to measure the spin of an electron singlet. He uses the assumption that measuring a negative result A on particle 1 corresponds identically to a positive outcome on particle 2, which is essential for the measurements to be valid. He argues that this assumption is a logical flaw if you want to disprove hidden variable theories, and that there is another way to do the Bell's inequality that does not rely on the QM predictions.
Galteeth said:
What I mean is, hypothetically, photon pair 1 and 2 could give uncorrelated results, and photon pair 3 and 4 could give uncorrelated results, but taken together as a system there could be a perfect systematic correlation. I know that's unlikely, but is there a way to know that isn't the case?
I would say that the question can be reformulated to allow more easier analysis.
Say photon 1 can be detected at two different times and we will mark them as 1A and 1B. Similarly for other photons.
Now we have four pairs 1A/2A, 1B/4B, 3A/4A, 3B/2B with additional constraint that xA/xB can not be detected both.
That way reformulated I would say it's unlikely to add anything new to the problem.