Best courses to major in if I lean towards theoretical physics as a career goal?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
B.M.Gray
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I'm not sure if anyone knows what I mean by saying my desire is to hypothesis and experiment, and build upon the basis of other theorems.

I wonder if majoring in physics with a concentration on astrophysics are the proper choices in relation to my desired career path. I suppose I'm leaning heavily towards theoretical physics, although, I believe that may require a doctorate?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You want to be a theoretical physicist?

Do Physics.
 
Nice. So I guess I'm on the right track. Now I hope I can stick with it! I was reading up on basic physics equations and formulas and I definitely have some brushing up to continue with lol.