Best Pre-Made Grocery Items for Busy People
- Thread starter Leptos
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 8K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
lisab said:That must have been frightening. Glad you finally gave it the slip.
It still drunk-dials me sometimes.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 1,891
- 11
Math Is Hard said:It still drunk-dials me sometimes.![]()
"Hello Math? Yeah, it's Las. ... Lasagna. ... C'mon don't pretend you don't know me, that's mean. ... No you're mean, its like every time I ...
...
oh let's not fight that doesn't do any good, we're ...
I just need to talk to you, when can we ... hello ?"
*waah, haa, haa haaaaaa*
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
That's him!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,050
- 614
Chi Meson said:"Hello Math? Yeah, it's Las. ... Lasagna. ... C'mon don't pretend you don't know me, that's mean. ... No you're mean, its like every time I ...
...
oh let's not fight that doesn't do any good, we're ...
I just need to talk to you, when can we ... hello ?"
*waah, haa, haa haaaaaa*
2:15 am, ring-ring...
"Hello, MiH, I'm so sorry...I didn't want to call but...I can't...I can't find my car, I think someone stole my ******* car, man..."
"Yeah I'm outside the bar...can you come get me? I can't find my car..."
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
lisab said:2:15 am, ring-ring...
"Hello, MiH, I'm so sorry...I didn't want to call but...I can't...I can't find my car, I think someone stole my ******* car, man..."
"Yeah I'm outside the bar...can you come get me? I can't find my car..."
LOL. Physicists off on a tangent.
FlexGunship
Gold Member
- 425
- 9
Leptos said:What are some good brands for pre-made meals? I know they're not too healthy, but I'm sure some are better than others.
I have the money to buy expensive grocery products so I want to keep some food in the fridge/freezer/cabinets that don't require any cooking. I normally eat out for at least 2 meals of the day(I typically eat breakfast, 1 big lunch, 1 medium lunch, and a tiny dinner) and although I haven't been eating too well, I've actually lost weight since I started college. I live with my parents and I usually spend an average of $30 a day on eating outside food.
Anyway, what are some good grocery items I can pick up that don't need to be cooked? It's fine if they're a little bit on the expensive side. I know grocery stores sell things like cooked chicken, but what else is there?
Lean Pockets, FTW! I will sometimes eat one or two as a meal.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
lisab said:2:15 am, ring-ring...
"Hello, MiH, I'm so sorry...I didn't want to call but...I can't...I can't find my car, I think someone stole my ******* car, man..."
"Yeah I'm outside the bar...can you come get me? I can't find my car..."
I only fell for that twice.

Similar threads
- YoshiMoshi
- · Replies 15 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 15