Best resources for learning Integrals

In summary, some recommended resources for learning Integrals include textbooks, online courses, video tutorials, and practice problems. It is recommended to have a strong understanding of algebra and basic calculus concepts before diving into Integrals. Some popular online platforms that offer courses on Integrals include Coursera, Khan Academy, and edX. Additionally, there are many free resources available online such as websites, YouTube channels, and open courseware from universities. To practice and improve skills in Integrals, it is advised to solve a variety of problems and seek help from tutors or online communities if needed.
doktorwho
What would tou suggest as the best resource for learning integrals? I need preferably some practical books videos or youtube channels that deal with application and problems rather than theory. Any thoughts?
Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
I've never tried the courses, but Khan Academy has a good reputation.

shaums outline series, calculus provides many examples

What are some recommended resources for learning Integrals?

Some popular resources for learning Integrals include textbooks, online courses, video tutorials, and practice problems.

Do I need any prior knowledge to learn Integrals?

It is recommended to have a strong understanding of algebra and basic calculus concepts before diving into Integrals.

Which online platforms offer comprehensive courses on Integrals?

Some popular online platforms that offer courses on Integrals include Coursera, Khan Academy, and edX.

Are there any free resources for learning Integrals?

Yes, there are many free resources available online such as websites, YouTube channels, and open courseware from universities.

What is the best way to practice and improve my skills in Integrals?

The best way to practice and improve skills in Integrals is to solve a variety of problems, starting from basic to more complex ones, and to seek help from tutors or online communities if needed.